My wired headset is not working?
• Test your headset on a different device such as mobile phone or tablet
• If it does work, check for any debris that may be stuck inside the audio port you are trying to use
• If the issue persists, contact our support team for assistance
The microphone is not working on my HC-2 headset.
• The microphone on the HC-2 headset requires two clicks to be connected properly
• If only one click is possible, check for any debris that may be stuck inside the audio port
How can I connect my TX-70 to my PC?
• Right click the sound icon on the Windows task bar
• Go to "Sounds" or "Sound Settings"
• Under "Playback" click on the "TX-70" and select "Set Default"
• Under "Recording" click on the "TX-70" and select "Set Default"
How do I factory reset my TX-70?
• Press and hold the button on theRF dongle until the LEDs flash
• Press and hold the small reset button on the TX-70 ear cup
• You will need to use a thin instrument such as a paper clip
• Hold this for approximately 3 seconds until the LEDs stop flashing and a connection is made
• This will instruct the TX-70 to find a new free channel to connect to